We’re looking for a Paid Media/PPC/SEM expert that is curious to a fault, hungry for growth and constantly learning. We’re in a unique position to offer you almost endless opportunities at a top PPC agency that’s in aggressive growth mode. If you’re in a rut, feel like you’re not continually learning new things, and looking for that next challenge – you’ve found the right posting!
As a Senior member of our Analyst team you will be responsible for implementing PPC/SEM strategy, day-to-day campaign maintenance, in-depth data analysis, and client relationship management across any Paid Media channel (search, social & programmatic) for a variety of exciting and competitive industries.
Megethos is currently ranked the #1 PPC Agency in Phoenix on Clutch.co, where we’re reviewed by our clients and we are only getting better! Come help us continue our growth as a leader in the SEM industry!
Interested in working for Megethos?
- Oversee multiple paid media accounts in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook & LinkedIn Ads (among others accordingly)
- Own and implement strategic direction for clients’ PPC accounts
- Analyze and review account metrics to determine performance improvements
- Implement account changes and deliverable schedules
- Ensure accounts remain in scope and perform ongoing changes for constant client improvement
- Compile monthly reporting and data to drive account insights and strategy, as well as ensure client goals are met or exceeded
- Communicate with clients effectively on all of the insights you’ve found – client happiness is our #1 metric for success!
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with clients to keep them updated on performance and strategy for the previous and following quarters
- Create and establish internal processes and procedures with an ability to innovate for our company
What else we’re looking for in an ideal candidate
- Curiosity to constantly dive deeper into data and find useful insights you can’t wait to share with your clients
- Someone who handles clients as if it’s their own business – take losses personally, striving to improve every day for the company and our clients
- Leadership is a plus – you may be in line for our Paid Search Team Lead role in the near future if you’re the perfect fit
What to Expect at Megethos
- Personal and professional growth. Megethos is all about growth for not only our clients, but our employees as well.
- An open environment. We want you to be able to be who you are both at work and home. Our office reflects this open environment giving you the flexibility to work comfortably.
- We are constantly improving our processes to make life easier and more efficient for our clients. We also apply this internally, so you should be comfortable with establishing and following structured processes as well as recommending improvements when necessary.
- Team building activities
- Opportunity to travel (both for work and company retreats)
- 2-3 years of PPC data analysis and campaign management (1 year agency exp or strong in-house background)
- Strong understanding of Google Ads (AdWords) and Bing (Microsoft) Ads
- Current certification in all 5 Google Ads courses (or willingness to complete within 30 days of hire)
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of digital marketing customer journey funnels for B2B & B2C companies
- Analytical approach to data analysis and decision making
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization tools such as Unbounce, Hotjar, etc. a plus
- Ability to manage and optimize up to $200k in media spend across multiple accounts
- Participate in regular client meetings to gather account requirements
- Able to join us Monday – Friday in our office in Scottsdale (1 day per week remote eligible upon 90 days of successful employment)
- $65,000 to $95,000/year
- Mon – Fri
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google Ads: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Bonus Pay
- 12 days PTO
- Health Insurance
- Sit/Standing Ergonomic Desk
- Company Laptop
- Ability to work from home 1 day a week
- Daily snacks, endless Cartel Coffee & cold brew, adult beverages
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- 7 Day Paid Holiday Break