Is your ideal Monday morning diving into Excel spreadsheets, analyzing data, and building dashboards? Do you feel like data is “your thing?”
If so, it sounds like you would be the perfect fit for our Paid Media Analyst position.
As a member of our Analyst team you will be responsible for implementing PPC/SEM strategy, day-to-day campaign maintenance, in-depth data analysis, client relationship management across paid search, paid social and programmatic advertising channels for a variety of exciting and competitive industries.
Megethos is currently ranked the #1 PPC Agency in Phoenix on Clutch.co and we are only getting better! We are looking for a Paid Media Analyst who has a high attention to detail, positive attitude, and an unsatisfiable appetite for growth. Come help us continue our growth as a leader in the SEM industry!
Interested in working for Megethos?
- Oversee budgets and execute optimizations in ad accounts across several paid media platforms
- Write, analyze, and A/B test ad copy in Google, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Work with clients and internal team to establish strategic direction for accounts
- Analyze and review account metrics to determine performance improvements
- Implement account changes and deliverable schedules
- Strategize and build useful dashboards showing our clients the growth in their KPIs
- Compile monthly reporting and data to drive account insights and strategy
- Create and establish internal processes and procedures with an ability to innovate for our company
- Maintain excellent oral and written communication to keep our clients happy
What to Expect at Megethos
- Personal and professional growth. Megethos is all about growth for not only our clients, but our employees as well.
- An open environment. We want you to be able to be who you are both at work and home. Our office reflects this open environment giving you the flexibility to work comfortably be it from the cafe, terrace, lounges, private conference rooms, and your desk.
- We are constantly improving our processes to make life easier and more efficient for our clients. We also apply this internally, you should be comfortable with establishing and following structured processes
- Team building activities
- Opportunity to travel (both for work and company retreats)
- 0-1 years of PPC data analysis and campaign management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications (preferred)
- Strong understanding of Excel/Sheets and marketing principles
- Current certification in all 5 Google Ads courses (or willingness to complete within 90 days of hire)
- Understanding of Google Analytics is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Participate in client meetings to gather account requirements
- Able to join us Monday – Friday in our office in Scottsdale
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- $45,000 – $55,000 / year, depends on experience (DoE)
- 12 days PTO
- Health Insurance
- Sit/Standing Ergonomic Desk
- Company Laptop
- Ability to work from home 1 day a week
- Daily snacks, endless Cartel Coffee & cold brew, adult beverages
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- 7 Day Paid Holiday Break