Is your ideal Monday morning diving into Excel spreadsheets, analyzing data, and building dashboards? Do you feel like data is “your thing?”
If so, it sounds like you would be the perfect fit for our Senior Paid Media Analyst position.
As a member of our Analyst team you will be responsible for implementing PPC strategy, day-to-day campaign maintenance, in-depth data analysis, client relationship management across paid search, paid social and programmatic advertising channels for a variety of exciting and competitive industries.
Megethos is currently ranked the number 1 PPC Agency in Phoenix, number 15 in the World on Clutch.co and we are only getting better! We are looking for a Senior Paid Media Analyst who has a high attention to detail, positive attitude, and an unsatisfiable appetite for growth. Come help us continue our growth as a leader in the SEM industry!
- Oversee multiple paid media accounts in Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Ads LinkedIn and other media platforms
- Work with client and Director of Strategy to establish strategic direction for accounts
- Analyze and review account metrics to determine performance improvements
- Implement account changes and deliverable schedules
- Ensure accounts remain in scope and perform ongoing changes for constant client improvement
- Strategize and build useful dashboards showing our clients the growth in their KPIs
- Compile monthly reporting and data to drive account insights and strategy
- Create and establish internal processes and procedures with an ability to innovate for our company
- Maintain excellent communication to keep our clients happy
What to Expect at Megethos
- Personal and professional growth. Megethos is all about growth for not only our clients, but our employees as well.
- An open environment. We want you to be able to be who you are both at work and home. Our office reflects this open environment giving you the flexibility to work comfortably be it from the cafe, lounges, private conference rooms, and your desk.
- We are constantly improving our processes to make life easier and more efficient for our clients. We also apply this internally, you should be comfortable with establishing and following structured processes
- Team building activities
- Opportunity to travel (both for work and company retreats)
- 2-3 years of PPC data analysis and campaign management (1 year agency exp or strong in-house background)
- Strong understanding of AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ads, and other paid media outlets
- Current certification in all 5 AdWords courses (or willingness to complete within 30 days of hire)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage and optimize up to $300k in media spend across multiple accounts
- Participate in client meetings to gather account requirements
- Able to join us Monday – Friday in our office in Scottsdale.
- $50,000 to $60,000/year
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Google Ads: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Agency: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 12 days PTO
- Health Insurance
- Sit/Standing Ergonomic Desk
- Company Laptop
- Ability to work from home 1 day a week
- Daily snacks, endless Cartel Coffee & cold brew, adult beverages
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- 7 Day Paid Holiday Break